Rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
Thanks Kris!
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.
Done!
3.List 3 things which you love about your self.
I. I love my eyes! They're big and blue and I just love them. I receive compliments on them where ever I go. Especially at my old job. We had large front windows and the restaurant guests would mention something about them on a weekly basis.
II. I love my sense of humor! I laugh at a lot of things and even if I don't laugh out loud I'm probably laughing on the inside. I love making inside jokes with people and making them laugh. But on the other hand, some people don't understand my humor as much as I'd like. I call them sticks-in-the-mud.
III. I love my body in general. I've been the same size since I was 16. Small and petite. Nothing I have done over the last 6 years has altered that. I can eat whatever I'd like and sit on my butt all I'd like and I'll stay 115 pounds (my mother says I'll stay like this until I decide to have children!). I consider myself lucky!
4.Post a picture you love.
Have I mentioned that I really love Doctor Who? This is David Tennant as the 10th Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose Tyler. I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
The only other person I can tag is my one other follower, amusedPolish. So go you, darlin!


No comments:
Post a Comment