Nails of the Day
6/7/10
OPI - California Raspberry
Y.E.S. This is SUCH a great color! Its a darker pink magenta with this nice white sheen. Most pinks lately have a blue or purple sheen to them but this one doesn't! It feels a little more grown-up without the other colors there. Before buying this polish this week, I had only owned one other OPI polish (Jade Is The New Black) and I didn't like the color on me. Its been sitting in my polish collection not getting any love from me. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the color... it just looks awful ON me. Which is particular sad because its so popular with EVERYONE. Anyway, I had forgotten what a PERFECT polish formula was until this manicure. Two coats and this bad girl was ready to rumble. There were no crazy streaks from the first coat, just fluid, even color across my nails. I am in love with California Raspberry!
Help? Click to make bigger.

And heres a photo (taken with my LG Neon... holler!) of some fireworks from the St. Augustine, FL fireworks show. This was hands down the BEST show I have ever seen! My hometown isn't all that big so I'm used to a 10 minute, maybe 15 minute show with not so stellar booms. St. Augustine goes ALL OUT. They had a SOLID 25 to 30 minute show that had some booms that rocked my chest. Not to mention we had GREAT wall seats right next to the fort. We were blown away! Well worth the 25 minute drive down there.
New layout! What do you think? This feels a bit more... summer-y. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment