17 July 2010

NOTD A Few!

Nails of The Days
7/16-17/10
China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle

Love it! Found it on sale at Sallys a while ago. I hesitated wearing it because its very Christmas-y and sparkly. Not very summery to me. I ended up taking it off after I showed the boyfriend how awesome it is.

Wet n' Wild - Shield

This shade was such a disappointment on my nails. In the bottle it looked FABULOUS! On my nails, not so much. Still love it, just won't be wearing it as much as I thought.

Went over to Trade Secret to see what was left of their store closing sale. I picked up these two and 3 Essie colors, Carousel Coral, Sexy Divide, It's Genius.

Essie - It's Genius
I'm normally not a fan of purple polishes but I just couldn't NOT get this one. It feels so... regal with the gold shimmer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/ I hope my Sally Hansen basecoat tip helps. It also helps to "wrap the tips" with it. You have pretty nails! I saw Sally's had China Glaze Golden Enchantment on sale for about two dollars yesterday. They have some pretty good sales! I will have to follow your blog because it looks like you are a good bargain shopper. Nice job on this blog too! It is cool that you like the Beatles and Doors. When I was a kid I took all four Beatle dolls to the Dr and made him check them too. : ) Wish I still had them. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails