Nails of the Day
7/22/10
Essie - Sexy Divide
The only complaint about this color is that the lovely glitter doesn't show as easily as I'd have liked. I'll have to hang onto this one!
Nails of the Day
7/23/10
I went out looking for a silver chrome polish at the Walmart I usually shop at and ended up picking up this color at a completely different Walmart. I almost bought Hard Candy's Lava too. Maybe next time!
I love this color! It has a lovely silver/light blue shimmer that I could not resist. The rest of the colors in the collection on display were impressive too. There were 2 other colors with amazing other-colored shimmers. But as I am broke and on a budget for the moment, I couldn't buy more than one.
And in parting, I leave you with a quote from Hamlet.
“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”
| -Hamlet, Act1 Scene V |

No comments:
Post a Comment