20 July 2010

NOTD Scott Pilgrim Nail Art


Nails of the Day
7/20/10
Scott Pilgrim book cover backgrounds
Thumb - Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together
Pointer - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Middle - Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness
Ring - Scott Pilgrim vs. The Universe
Pinky - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life


Very messy. After I did my right hand I went back and touched it up a bit and cleaned off the excess. I think I did a pretty good job. If you don't know what the actual covers look like I'd suggest looking them up on Google Images.

Today was the release date of Bryan Lee O'Mally's last Scott Pilgrim installation called Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour. I called ALL over Jacksonville and not one comic book store had it in stock. I got quite a few people tell me their new comics come in on Wednesdays in a condescending tone too. Turns out, that only one store in the Jacksonville area will for sure be getting the book in TOMORROW. Its not worth driving all the way out there if they don't have it again so I plan on calling ahead to make sure. All the stores gave me such a run around. The only nice person I talked to was the man who took my call at Barnes and Noble. He was polite, knowledgeable, and even asked me what I thought about the movie that's coming out (August 13th).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails