I went a bit crazy this weekend with the nail polish. Some came from Walgreens, Sally's, and Ulta. I just couldn't pass up on their $3.50 off coupon this week! The Boyfriend came with me and helped pick out the colors... sorta. The store was quite busy and I think he felt out of place so I never really got his honest opinion.
China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-ada
Sinful Colors - Beautiful Girl
Savvy - Berry Slushie
Essence - Plum Perfect
Revlon - Slipper
Sinful Colors - What's Your Name
Nina Ultra Pro - In A Tiff
Wet n Wild - Sugar Coat
Rock and Slipper are both part of the new Revlon Just Add Sparkle collection. I glanced for them while I was in drugstore for the past couples weeks and didn't see them and was surprised to find them at Ulta. Boyfriend picked out Slipper and I picked up Rock. I also bought my first Essence polish. I picked up their stamper kit last time but no polish. And this brings us to the nails of the day!
Nails of the Day
8/9/10
Essence - Plum Perfect
QUESTION!
Does anyone WANT to own China Glaze Atlantis but doesn't yet? I went to 3 different Sally's this week and found no less than 4 bottles of Atlantis ON SALE. If you need it, let me know. I'd be more than happy to pick one up for you. We can trade or you can mail me a check. I don't care. These bottles need to go to good homes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment