Nails of the Day
9/20/10
Essence - What Do U Think?


Coral is definitely one of my favorite colors, especially on my nails. What Do U Think? is one of two corals I own. The other being Essie Carousel Coral. What Do U Think? is more orange and more creme than Carousel Coral. WDUT was thick but not unmanageable. I did have some trouble with one or two bald spots and VNL even after 3 coats.

This is 3 coats with 1 coat of Essie Good To Go topcoat. I'm literally down to the last 40% of my Good To Go topcoat and I'm quite heartbroken. Trying to get polish out of bottles that are less than 50% full is KILLER! It is so difficult! Usually I'd just throw it away but I love it too much! Its also getting a little thick so I have to pick up some polish restorer at Sally's this week.
I have a fun filled day of volunteer work at the library and work this evening so I'm REALLY hoping this manicure stays with me the whole day!
Current TV: Arrested Development Season 2
No comments:
Post a Comment