20 November 2010

For Country Nails

Nails of the Day
11/17/10
Eyeko - Tea Rose Polish 



Lex asked for a review of this polish so here it my short and sweet version!

I was actually really impressed with my first Eyeko polish. KrisInPhilly of http://mylucidbubble.blogspot.com/ sent it to me and I was in love at first sight. Pinks aren't usually my cup of tea (see what I did there?) but this one was phenomenal. Its a dusty rose color that is a refreshing break from all the neon pinks and corals that I have. Its feminine but not overly girlie and looked great with my skin tone.

The formula is thick and opaque. This is potentially a 1 coater if you like to do extra thick coats. Mine is 2 coats and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri. 
The next time I find that Eyeko is having a sale, I'll definitely pick up a couple bottles(Vintage, Military, Saucy, Indigo)!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I really want to pick up Eyeko, they have a blue I just love. That is a nice pink, I'm not a pink person, but it's a very.. old-fashioned kind of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour!wonderful!
    my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails