I know I've been MIA for SO LONG! Here's a couple of photos of some polish collections I found around town today.
In Sally's:
The four colors are Long Kiss (red), Coconut Kiss (purple), Silver Lining (silver), and Atlantis (teal).
These obviously aren't new colors but out of the 3 Sally's I stopped at only 1 had it out.
In Walgreens AND CVS I found a new Sally Hansen "Salon Effects" display. It has 24 new Minx-like adhesive polishes. They were GORGEOUS. Unfortunately they're around $10 EACH so I passed this time. My favorites were the multi-colored Milani Gems-like (2nd row, 2 over), the lace (3rd row, 4 over), the fishnet like (3rd row, 3 over), and the practically minx-like flowers dupe (3rd row, 2 over).
Click to make it bigger. Apologies for the phone camera quality!
Click to make it bigger. Apologies for the phone camera quality!


No comments:
Post a Comment