16 January 2011

Awards Time


Thanks to Once Bitten for tagging me!


This award come with rules & they are as follows:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award


1. I made this blog to track my progress of the quality of my manicures. 

2. Seeing swatches of Chanel's Jade are what originally got me interested in nail polish.


3. I am a Science Education (Biology) major and I plan on graduating in 2013.

4.  I'm a big fan of quirky TV shows. Lately I've been obsessed with The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Psych, Community, White Collar, Doctor Who, Pushing Daisies, Misfits, Sherlock (the recent BBC version), Parks and Recreation, Dead Like Me, and Bones. 

5. I am an avid listener of the Nerdist Podcast

6. Born and raised a Florida girl! I don't do cold weather! I actually just saw snow for the first time in my 23 year life this past Christmas.

7. My favorite color is green!



I tag everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails