First is another China Glaze "Treasures" repromote display at a different Sally's.
Don't click the photo. I took it with my phone and its super blurry! Looks way better small. lol
The second is a Color Club collection I found at Ross. We're going to play 'Whats Wrong With This Photo?'
If you said that this is the Wild At Heart box with the Glitter Vixen collection inside, YOU'RE RIGHT!
Don't get me wrong, bless Ross for having Color Club at SO DANG CHEAP... but come on! Lets at least get the right collections in the right box!
I picked up the other half of the Untamed Luxury collection so now I can mix and match them to their correct boxes too.
If you're wondering, I'm wearing China Glaze's Goin' My Way in that last photo.
Is anyone else not impressed by the new Katy Perry collection (minus black shatter obviously)? I feel like I'm in the minority on this one.


I'm extremely unimpressed with KP collection. I liked the blue glitter, but I have an exact dupe from Sinful already. I'm not even impressed by Black Shatter, honestly.. I'm waiting for the CG crackles to come out because they have some pretty colors.
ReplyDeleteAlso, GLITTER! That Color Club set is calling to me. I also need to raid Sally's and see what's up with them.
The Ross near me doesn't have this type of stuff:/
ReplyDelete