I've been bitten by the bug. The nail polish bug.
I don't really remember how to introduce myself to no one in particular so I'll just say that my name is Lynn and recently I've been lurking around a lot of nail polish sites and blogs. All of the colors captured my attention and has held it for a pretty impressing amount of time and its carried over into my home life. Before a little more than a month ago, I owned perhaps 7 nail polish bottles and none of them were used at all, nor were they of any value. We all owned those 93 cent bottles that chipped at the first sight of work. I think a few were even dried up from being in my bag for so long. But now, my collection has grown and my bank account has taken a hit.
I don't plan on this being something big like some of the nail blogs I've bookmarked. Its just an outlet for me to track where I've been and how my skills have progressed. Lets blame my tall, ginger boyfriend for that idea.
Heres my latest nail polish purchase:
Wet n Wild - Shield
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball
Sinful Colors - Happy Ending
I hope to eventually upload my whole collection and to keep a list of polishes that are sort of on my wish list. And if anyone comes across this blog and cares to trade with me so I can cross a polish off my list, I would see what I could do to make that happen. But thats not until later.
So until then, faithfully yours,
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment