Thanks to Netflix.com I have gotten into the habit of crazy TV show binge marathons. Last time it was Bones and now its Roswell. Yes, I watched all 5 seasons of Bones in less than a month.

I'm not exactly comfortable sharing my fingernails yet so heres another polish bottle haul photo.
Revlon - Post Trauma Nail Treatment
California Mango - Mango Magic cuticle oil
I got the Revlon nail treatment yesterday and I haven't really used it yet and the California Mango cuticle oil hasn't made much of a difference. You could probably massage hand lotion into your hands and fingers to get the same effect. Plus it doesn't even smell like mangoes! Strange name for a strange product.
Love My Nails - Glory
Revlon - Make Mine Mango
Love My Nails - Orange Blossom
China Glaze - For Audrey
Love My Nails Glory looks so intense! I've been thinking what I'm going to do with my nails for the 4th of July(a bit ahead of schedule I know) so I picked this up at Walmart because it was only $1. Its a clear top coat with stringy red and blue glitter with silver stars. I spread some on a sheet of white paper and the top coat seems to be lightly tinted blue and the stringy glitter didn't lay flat like other string glitter I've seen (Sally Hansen In The Spotlight).
EDIT! My tall, ginger boyfriend said the glitter looks like colored pubes. I agreed.
Make Mine Mango is the first peach/mango/orange colored nail polish that I've picked up. I frankened my own a couple weeks ago and LOVED it so I've been searching for a bottle similar to my creation ever since. This was one I picked up on a whim yesterday at Walgreens. I don't own any other Revlon polishes so I bought it to stick my toe in the water of that company. I found it to be thicker than what I would have liked but still went on nicely. I love this color!
Orange Blossom is such a great name for a polish. I picked this one up with Glory at Walmart today as well. I figured why not since its only $1. I love this one too! It reminded me of Make Mine Mango but it also has a gold sheen that gives it that extra umph. I think I like this one more than MMM!
I had my eye on For Audrey for a while. Before this blog I just bookmarked my favorite nail blogs and this color showed up quite often and with such great reviews. What a color! I love it too! I've never owned a color like this one and it goes down in the history books.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I don't have an opinion about the Burt's Bees cuticle cream yet but it does seem to make my fingers look more healthy. We'll see how they look in a week next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment