Brucci Acrylic Top Coat
China Glaze - Riveter Rogue
California Mango Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment Hardening
Orly - Virdian Vinyl
I got all but the Sally Hansen at Sally's Beauty. Thank to their awesome rewards card, I got a $5 coupon for August and a 15% off coupon for August too. Woo! Does anyone know if I can use that 15% off coupon more than once? That'd be awesome. On an unawesome note, my Sally's only had half of China Glaze's Vintage Vixen collection. And its not like they had half of the collection like we've seen in the promo images. They didn't have Classic Camel, Emerald Fitzgerald, First Class Ticket, or Ingrid. THOSE ARE THE ONES I WENT TO GO LOOK FOR. OI VEY. I did pick up Riveter Rogue because I couldn't say no.
No nails of the day today. I got a late start and didn't have time to do my nails this morning. Plus they're SUPER short now that I'm back from vacation. The ocean and pool water did NOTHING good for my nails... but I did get a nice tan! My volunteer coordinator at the library noticed and complimented me on it. Ha! But the down side is that I did get a bit burned and now my face is almost fully sheded (wait what?) and bits of my back are starting to peel. AWESOME. Not. I'M SCRATCHING MY BACK LIKE A BEAR WITH A TREE. Such is life.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment