06 August 2010

New Haul!

It started out with me going to a different Sally's to see if they had the rest of the Vintage Vixen collection that my usual Sally's didn't have and it turned into an all out polish quest with a purse thrown in the mix.

Bless Ross for their cheap purses! I spotted this one at a Ross a few weeks ago and the boyfriend promised he'd buy it for me... but we never got around to going all the way on that side of town. Miraculously I found the same purse when I was at my closest Ross and I decided to grab it myself anyway. The same Ross that I got the purse at also had a couple of Color Club Yacht Club polish collections for $8 but I still haven't decided if I want it. NO ONE has swatched the collection so I'm still on the fence.

Nina Ultra Pro - Mermaid
China Glaze - Sacred Heart
Savvy - Knighty Armour
Cover Girl Ice Slicks- Krypton Ice
L'Oreal Jet-set Shine - Treble & Tint

First three were from Sally's ON SALE. $2 for all. I would have picked up more of the Savvys but none others really caught my eye. They're more for layering over polishes than on their own. I'm really digging Sacred Heart though. The label says its a neon but it definitely doesn't go on like a neon. I mainly bought it because I told myself I need more creme/non-glitter vampy reds. This is one step closer to that.

The Cover Girl and L'Oreal came from Bealles Outlet. Both were $2 too. They're also made to layer over other polishes. Krypton Ice adds a bit of glitter and T&T adds an unexpected green shine to the color. T&T on its own is orange with a green shine.

I don't think swatches are needed but let me know if you'd like them anyway!


Current Music: Foo Fighters - My Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails