20 August 2010

NOTD Purple Psych

Nails of the Day
8/20/10
Confetti - Belle of the Ball



What a great color! I am ALL about color. You should see me in the paint section at Lowes or Home Depot. Boyfriend must literally PULL me away. This purple is light without being lavender but not dark enough to be considered ungirly. It toes the line between girly and in your face bold purple like Revlon's new purple "Rock".

So about the formula and application, not a huge fan. Its not OPI perfect but its not 99 cent polish awful. Its just sort of think and doesn't spread well with the brush they have. I'm convinced that every polish would be at least bearable if they were outfitted with OPI brushes (big fan! someone make a Facebook fan page please!). I don't know if I'll be buying any more Confetti polishes unless I can REALLY dig the color.

I have a question for all those people who are so amazing that they receive free samples from nail polish and PR companies. HOW DO I GET THERE? I know you can't get something for nothing and you have to pay your dues and all. Should I contact the companies or is that too desperate? Haha!

Friday = Psych catch up day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails