Its been a super busy week in the life of Lynn. Training for the new job started and as did my Fall semester at a new University. All of this new action has seriously been cutting into my nail time! In addition to the pictures I'll show you today, I've also worn China Glaze's Dorothy Who?, Essence's Plum Perfect, and Essie's Sexy Divide.
Nails of the Day
8/24/10
Finger Paints - Still Life- Is Good!
If anyone knows how to make nail polish last through longer than a night in a restaurant, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Seche Vite topcoat is NOT cutting it. I'm even thinking of cutting it out of my collection in the first place. It ruins my manicures! Within an hour of finishing, I end up with tiny white tips on my fingernails where there was some sort of shrinkage. I can't stand it anymore! Lately I've been using the China Glaze Base Coat and Essie Good To Go topcoat and thats been working just fine, except it can't last through my work shifts. I need something hardcore.
Seche isn't cutting it? Yikes! I've never had problems with Seche, and I'm pretty rough on my nails with continuous typing/costuming/art class stuff, and my nails are super long compared to yours. Wish I could help, but I don't really use any other topcoat.. good luck, though!
ReplyDeleteHm.. if you don't mind dropping cash on a manicure now and then, you might want to see if any salons near you do CND Shellac. That stuff is like CEMENT, I swear. Or if you have a UV light, you can do it yourself. I find that UV cured polish always stands up to rough wear.