28 August 2010

NOTD Saturday Sparkles

Nails of the Day
8/28/10
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Cherry Red
Revlon - Slipper



Sally Hansen's Cherry Red is my favorite red! It was coincidentally the first red I bought when I got into nail polish. Then again, I don't go out looking for the perfect red nail polish either! If you have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Anyway, Cherry Red is just so fantastic! Easily can be a 1 coater if you really tried. I used 2 since I'm often multitasking while doing my nails. Lately I've been catching up on a TV show called Psych. I don't often layer my polishes either. Before picking out Slipper, I considered using some nail art stuff that I got from Viva La Nails earlier this week. But I'm still drawing a blank so I passed. I'm totally eager to try out those water decals! Never used them before!

So I picked up Slipper at Ulta a while back. Not my first choice from Revlon's collection, the boyfriend picked it out. I used 1 coat of Slipper on all of my nails and went back to try to add a few of the larger hex glitters to the nails that missed it.

I think it looks pretty darn good, granted its very Christmas-y in my eyes. Hopefully no one will mention that at work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails