Nails of the Day
8/14/10
Finger Paints - Berry Belt
Let me start off by saying, I had no idea what I got myself into when I bought this polish. I had no idea that it was a purple jelly. I've seen purple jelly swatches (Milani and Sally Hansen) by several different people and was NOT impressed. The polish looked like a disease of the fingernails especially that purple neon Milani polish. I shudder to think about it.
This polish isn't all that terrible. Its definitely darker than I imagined and was quite easy to apply. I can safely say that this manicure is my best one to date. I even went out of my way to clean up the polish around my cuticles and wrap the polish. I normally just let it fly since I know I'll be changing my polish the next day. This manicure was for the long haul. We'll see how long its officially lasts before chipping line crazy.
If you're a fan of anything purple or berry color I would definitely suggest that you pick this bottle up! I got it at my Sally's Beauty Supply on sale.
That ended up looking like a very cool color. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful berry polish!!! I feel like berries now =p
ReplyDelete