11 August 2010

Swatch Request?!

Kris over at My Lucid Bubble has graciously accepted my challenge to look through her 1000+ polishes and look for any that might resemble Essie's Sag Harbor but in return she requested some swatches of my L'Oreal Treble & Tint. Challenge accepted!!

Treble & Tint is a strange polish. I found it at a Bealles Outlet for $2 and bought it BECAUSE it was only $2. It's orange color is what initially drew me in. I am a SUCKER for orange polish! This one also has a strange green shine that makes it different. Needless to say, there was no turning back.


Just Treble & Tint. 2 coats.

Pointer 1 coat over Orly Matte Vinyl
Middle 2 coats over Orly Matte Vinyl

Ring 1 coat over Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Pinkie 2 coats over Sinful Snow Me White

Its a strange polish as you can see. I don't know if I'll be wearing this one all that often. Definitely not over white polish! Maybe I'll do the black look in the fall when I'd like something different on my nails. Its also kind of nice by itself. It blends in with my skin tone in the dark/indoors but would probably look awesome in direct sunslight!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails