A few weeks ago, I signed up to receive VivaLaNails' blogger product sample pack and finally got them earlier this week. I was at a loss as to what I should do with it all, so I just started playing with it all. Each finger is a different glitter or sticker, all over Essie's Playa del Platinum!
Viva La Nails definitely gets an A for the selection they sent me. If I'm ever in the market for a mind boggling selection of nail art, you know where you can find me (sitting on my couch, laptop on lap, at the Viva La Nails website).
My favorites are the green stars on this ring finger and lovely white flower sticker on the top thumb!
Here's what the packages looked like!
So much to choose from!
I'll have to do a proper manicure with them when I'm feeling inspired.
I also didn't use the water decals yet because I've been a bit busy with class this week.
Soon! I promise!
Okay! Shield your eyes if yellowed nails offend you!!
I wore Orly's Viridian Vinyl for less than 48 hours earlier this week and the most horrible thing EVER happened to my nails. THEY. TURNED. YELLOW.
Disgusting! :(
I cannot tell you how disappointed in Orly I am! I usually wear Sally Hansen's Continuous Treatment Hardening or Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength under China Glaze's Strong Adhesion Base Coat and I've NEVER had any problem with my nails yellowing or being stained by the polish I use. This was just absolutely crazy!
The polish even turned my cotton balls yellow when I was taking it off my nails.
Lets just say, from this point on, I'm going to be VERY weary to buy any sort of green/blue/teal or any matte polishes from Orly ever again.
No comments:
Post a Comment