03 September 2010

Who Am I Wearing?

Color Club of course!

Nails of the Day
9/3/10
Color Club - Who Are You Wearing?

I've decided to take a break from wearing the crazy colors for the next few days so I landed on Color Club's What Are You Wearing for today. Its a lovely unoffensive, light beige color that winks some lavender at me every so often. Also, can I say that I had a really tough time trying to decide which color from the Rebel Debutante collection to try first? In the end, I decided to go in order from left to right this week. I really love the formula and colors and I'm really looking forward to my Rebel Debutante week!

Now on to some sad news. Following my Orly Viridian Vinyl fiasco earlier this week, luck would have it that another devastating event struck my life.

I broke my first nail. See below:
At first I thought that the Boyfriend and I slammed hands a bit too hard and he scraped off some polish (which would have been impressive I suppose). But no! my nail split almost clean across!

Here is my thumb without nail polish (damn you stained yellow nails!!!) :(

I broke out the nail clippers and clipped the left edge and had a moment of silence for it. Then I became grossed out at the sight of my yellow nails and promptly layered Sally Hansen's Continuous Treatment about 3 times. I think I was hoping for some sort of magic to happen... but it didn't.
My thumb nail looks extra strange now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails