08 September 2010

NOTD and Some Frustrations

First things first!
Nails of the Day
9/7/10
Shades by Barielle - Misbehaving Mistress

The first picture displays the color nicely and the 2nd is mostly to show how much I hate my Seche Vite topcoat.

An AWESOME very dark brown that makes you think shes black sometimes. In the store it looked brown but when I brought it home it looked black and I got very confused. It also has some shimmer to give it definition. Formula was good and I only needed 2 coats to get full coverage! I'm starting to become a real fan of Barielle now! First I find that Suntini is the perfect poppy red now I find this stunner. I'm on a roll!

I did a quick manicure before going to class yesterday and had to break out the Seche Vite because I know it dries the quickest. Never again will I ever use Seche Vite. I'm sorry but I just can't deal with the shrinkage anymore! By noon I had white tips without any polish on them and it bugged me so badly that I started picking at my polish. I NEVER pick anymore! Its been MONTHS since I picked at my polish like I did yesterday! Which brings me to my next photo.

On my way home from class I stopped by Ulta to check out their polishes on sale. $2 for each of these! I also got Essence's What Do You Think? which is AMAZING. Anyway, this is Ulta's base and quick drying top coat. I will officially be using ONLY these two on my manicures for the rest of the week. I haven't come across any reviews of these products on any other blogs so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm also trying a different method of photographing my nails. You'll see more in my next post!

Side comment: my birthday is coming up in about a month (October 8th I'll be 23. WHAT!) and I was thinking of doing a birthday giveaway. I see all of these amazing giveaways every week and I want to be a part of that! Plus gaining a few new followers would be super awesome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails