08 September 2010

Socialite Wednesday

Nails of the Day
9/8/10
Color Club - Ms. Socialite

I did these last night after I got home from class and errands. As with all the rest of the colors from the Rebel Debutante collection, Ms. Socialite was lovely. No problems with application or formula. I used the Ulta basecoat I got yesterday but not the topcoat. Nothing negative to say about that. It seems to do the job just as well as my China Glaze or Orly basecoats.

I've been acquiring a lot of purple polishes lately. There were 2 in the RD collection, 1 in the Neon Color Club collection and 1 in the ELF collection. I also received 2 more purples in my package from Victoria Nail Supply.

Nail Tek II Intensive Therapy
Color Club Wild At Heart
OPI Merry Midnight
Nail Tek III Protection Plus


What! Look at that color! Its love at first sight.
This will definitely be my color for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails