Nails of the Day
9/11/10
China Glaze - Atlantis
over
Savvy - Berry Slush
I stumbled upon this amazing combination while trying to find a color that would be best under Atlantis. Usually I do black, but not today! Berry Slush is like a teal foil with shine out the wazzoo. Love it but it does have some cuticle drag that can be annoying. 2 coats of Berry Slush and 1 coat of Atlantis. No top coat in these photos because I was too eager to take pictures! I have a feeling that I'm going to be looking at my nails the whole time I'm at work tonight! Hopefully it'll be as fun as last night! Can't wait until I pay my dues at Host for a while and then move up to serving. I need to make the big bucks!
Cool combo! I have developed quite a fondness for shimmery teals. How darling this combo looks on you. :)
ReplyDelete