Nails of the Day
9/15/10
Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope
over
Wet n Wild Blue Moon
My glitter! Do you see it?
No complaints from either of these two polishes! Blue Moon is an AMAZING color! Also an amazing beer. ;) Its so dark that its almost black and shines blue. Multidimensional if you will. I'm so glad that Fall is right around the corner! I feel that its almost unacceptable to wear super dark polish during the spring or summer (unless you're dressing up to go out at night) and now is the transition time between the light/bright colors and the dark/vampy/cool colors.
I got out of work early on Tuesday and stopped by Walgreens on the way home (had to spend some of that $16 tip out!) and found a few Wet n Wild polishes on sale. I picked up WnW Blue Moon, Kaleidoscope, and Morbid, Sinful Colors All Mighty, and Sally Hansen's new Cosmic Blue. Still don't know how I feel about All Mighty. Looks nice on my paper swatch, don't know how it'll look on my fingers. Finally found the new SH Xtreme Wears!! I've been looking EVERYWHERE. Same with Milani's Dress Maker. None of the Walgreens or CVSs around are up to date with their polish displays.
As you can see, I've been a sucker for layering glitters lately. Perhaps more glitter to come this weekend!
I've also gained a few followers over the past week! Thanks for following! It makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself all the time. At least SOMEONE is listening!! Comments are welcome tooooo!
Current TV: The Office UK Christmas Special
Pretty! I've been layering glitters like crazy lately. It's my usual fall/winter look since I get lazy when it's cold, haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd UGH, I can't find Dress Maker anywhere! I've looked all over and no one is up to date on their stock! It's driving me insane. If you ever find an extra bottle, I'll totally trade you for it.
Absolutely. And vice versa if you find it!!
ReplyDeleteBlue Moon and Kaleidoscope look great together! You can order Milani Dress Maker online:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.milanicosmetics.com/p-37-nail-lacquer.aspx
It's towards the bottom, I found the Milani website a little weird to navigate but its there so you don't have search for it in stores!