01 October 2010

NOTD Yellow Fever

Nails of the Day
9/30/10
Color Club - Almost Famous


I will be the first to say that I do not like yellow nail polish. Or at least I thought I didn't. Almost Famous turned me around 180 degrees. Usually yellow polish looks pale, sickly, or uninteresting. Almost Famous is NONE of those. Its bright and cheery and I could not stop looking at my nails for the 2 days I wore it. 2 WHOLE DAYS! Record breaking, my friends!!

Great formula. Opaque in literally 2 coats. Sally Hansen's Bad Kitty needed like 4!

Picked up this baby at yet a different Ross in the Jacksonville area. We have so many that I haven't been to them all and will probably never make it. I now have 3 Color Club collections and I officially own more Color Club polishes than all of my other brands! Pucci-licious is currently on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails