Today has been super awesome! I don't have super awesome days very often and I'm really digging it today. Just 2 photos for you today. I'm waaay too lazy to dig out the real camera right now so we'll have to make due with my webcam.
First off I'd like to show off my new haircut that I sent WAY too much money on.
BUT I do LOVE it so it was worth every shiny penny.
These are the polishes I got at Sallys today. I read on other blogs that their Sallys had gotten them in so I decided to check the two closest to my house. The first one that I get all my on sale polish at didn't have any holiday collections out! So sad! First time they let me down!
So I high tailed it to another Sallys that isn't all that far away and they had about half the collection there. None of the whites or golds or the purple one. I picked up the Party Hearty pack of 3 (Jolly Holly, Party Hearty, Phat Santa) and Peace on Earth from the display. They also had the Finger Paints and Orly holiday collections out but I didn't have the money for those quite yet.
I also couldn't resist the little Orange Blossom cuticle oil. I LOVE the smell of Orange Blossoms. It takes me back to living down the street from orange groves! Indian River County, FL is FAMOUS for their oranges!
This is also pretty hilarious for me. I am SUCH a bitch about stores putting out their Christmas stuff before Halloween and here I am buying holiday polishes BEFORE Halloween. I have nothing to say in my defense!
And here are my newly checkered nails for the Reel Big Fish concert on campus tonight. The University of North Florida is putting on a concert at their amphitheater. Its Reel Big Fish and Shwayze. I have never listened to anything by this Shwayze dude so I probably won't stick around if he's playing after RBF. On the other hand, I LOVE REEL BIG FISH. I can count on both my hands how many times I've seen them. My heart grows happier when I just think about it.


Sooo jealous of Party Hearty! I need to hit up a Sally's soon.
ReplyDelete