Nails of the Day
10/22/10
Essie - Sew Psyched
I picked this up yesterday at Ulta with one of their $5 off any purchase over $10. So I snagged 1 of the 2 Sew Psyched and 2 Essence polishes, Choose Me! and Everybodys Talking About which is a pinkish red creme. I think the color may be close to Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Racey Rouge. Maybe I'll compare them tomorrow.
Lovely hidden shimmer!
I also thought it would be appropriate for me to choose this color while I'm watching a marathon of Psych on Netflix. Its FINALLY on their instant streaming list! Too bad this didn't happen a couple months ago! I had to struggle to try and find a watchable version on those awful free TV websites.
Cool color, neat swatches! I really like all these edgy versions of greens lately.
ReplyDeleteGreat find--my Ulta hasn't had Sew Psyched for a long time. I love Psych, too--so funny!
ReplyDelete