11 November 2010

An Impressive Sally Girl Polish

Nails of the Day
11/11/10
Sally Girl - Pink Holo



This lovely little find has no name... like all of the other little Sally Girl polishes. It was in their holiday display along with 2 other reds and a glitter that looked like Sally Hansen's Disco Ball. I couldn't pass up this for only 9 cents! I went in looking for a nice purple polish and walked out with Orly's Bonder basecoat and this.

Its a light rose pink with a ton of holographic shimmer. Its definitely not glitter because its just too fine. Its a bit thick and the pink got lost in my cuticles when I was applying it so I had a heck of a time cleaning up my mistakes(there were a lot). Overall a lovely polish. I would definitely suggest that you take a look at it the next time you're at your Sally's Beauty Supply!

1 comment:

  1. I got this one, too; haven't worn it yet. Glad to see it's pretty out of the bottle. I paid 99 cents for mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails