10 November 2010

Vampy Purple

Nails of the Day
11/10/10
Rimmell - Dangerously Dark

First, i'd like to say that I don't know why I chose to buy the super-dark-almost-black purple as my first 60 second Rimmel polish. I guess I saw it at Walmart and it was the only one in the display that appealed to me at the time. Anyway, the bottle claims... and I quote, "One coat nail polish, 1 stroke xpress brush for 1 second, easy application. Dries in less than 60 seconds." Well well well Rimmel! I think this was a BIT of a stretch. No, it didn't take 1 stroke, nor did it take 1 coat. Dries in less than 60 seconds is an acceptable claim. I didn't time it but I don't have any recollection of it taking absurdly long to dry.

Overall, I like it. Its not love just yet.... I'll have to scope out the other colors the next time I go grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails