10 November 2010

First Borghese Polish

Nails of the Day
11/9/10
Borghese - Stellar Notte

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I finally got my hands on this beauty! It was half off at a Walgreens I stopped at early last week and I couldn't pass it up. The great part about be finding that for $5.... is that I found it later that day at Ross for $1.99! HILARIOUS UNIVERSE! Oh well. Its still a lovely color. No complaints about the formula, crazy bottle shape, or the weird handle. It all works out really well in the end. I'll be wearing this multiple times in the coming months!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've always wanted to give Borghese a try, but the colors I come across have never appealed to me, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only one that has appealed to me. They don't have much diversity in their colors, do they?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails