Nails of the Day
11/8/10
Color Club - Wild Orchid
An amazing grey with shimmer. Nothing special to look at in low light but turns out to be really lovely in the sun. I've also worn Pretty In Platinum and Positively Posh this week... but no pictures. I've been slacking! No complaints with the Color Club formula.... but I do have issues with how they box their collections.
I've gotten all of my Color Club collections at Ross. I have about 4 of them now. I didn't have an issue with the bottles not having any name markers on them until now. The names on the back of the packaging don't match up with the colors that I have. Red Velvet? Untamed Luxury? Snakeskin? None of which are in my possession! I spent a good chunk of my time yesterday trying to figure out exactly which colors I got.
My box says: Soft As Cashmere, Jewel Of A Girl, Wild Orchid, Snakeskin, Red Velvet, Untamed Luxury, and Ready To Royal.
I got instead(I think): Pretty in Platinum, Wild Orchid, Soft As Cashmere, Positively Posh, Nothing But Truffle, Jewel of a Girl, and Ready To Royal
Get it together Color Cub and/or Ross!
No comments:
Post a Comment