08 November 2010

NOTD The Show Must Go On!

Nails of the Day
11/5/10
OPI - The Show Must Go On


Awesome, awesome color! I have a so-so relationship with in your face pinks and this pink is totally on my team. It shimmers and shakes all over the place and I love it. I don't think I really did anything outside of the house when I wore this so no comments from the general public (people in my classes and at work). I'll pull it out again in a week or so to see what happens.

Picked this up at Ulta after class. They were having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale so I couldn't pass it up. Originally I only had Sparkle-licious in my hand at the check out counter and the young lady said that all the Burlesque polishes were b1g1ho too. What! The other associate said they weren't! I high tailed it to the back and grabbed this one. Thank goodness for that!

Also during my trip to Ulta I sold a couple of Essie fall/winter collection polishes to a couple older ladies. They bought Sew Psyched and Merino Cool as per my suggestions in addition to the polishes they already had in their hands. YOU'RE WELCOME, ULTA.

1 comment:

  1. rofl! but hey good pick! i got myself TSMGO and Sparkle-iscious too!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails