09 December 2010

Haul photos!

Mistletoe Kisses and Mrs. Clause
Funny story! I broke down and bought the Rejoice! holiday pack at Sally's the other day. The ladies and gents that work at the stores I frequent aren't the most motivated or clever people ever. The people at this store didn't put the correct barcode thing on the package and ended up charging me $4.99 for Little Drummer Boy instead of going to the back to look up the actual code. I ended up getting 2 for the price of 1 and a free candle. Sweet.

All of my China Glaze holiday polishes

My friend Chris is a very generous man and bought me THREE Deborah Lippmann polishes last week. I was complaining on Twitter about how they're gorgeous but expensive and I'm broke. Then out of the blue he sends me an email with the shipping code for these three polishes. 
They're so freaking gorgeous and I'm so scared to use them! haha! I'm so lame! 

I've found the best CVS in Jacksonville! Its a secret! Thankfully its only a 10 minute drive from my house! They have OPI and Orly and the new Milani... but no Dressmaker! Grr! I picked up Gems and Gold. I also got Blue and Red Flash too but I was already up to $10 and I must limit myself! Gold looks like it could be a dupe for China Glaze - Solar Flare. Any rumors about that?

I got bored after my last final for this semester and swung by the XXI at the St John's Town Center. The store is so big and I can never find what I'm looking for. But I did find some polishes that caught my eye. This is "Purple", "Royal", and "Charcoal". Great names, Love & Beauty! Not! Purple is... well purple with a gold shimmer running through it. You can see it in the photo... Royal is a darkened blue with awesome duochrome purple and gold around the curves in the bottle. Charcoal is a charcoal grey with blue TINY blue glitter that you can only see in direct lighting. 
All three are really gorgeous!

Heres a comparison between Wet n Wild's Prancer over black and Deborah Lippman's Ruby Red Slippers over black!

1 comment:

  1. Omg Lynn I hate you, lol. I want like everything in this post! I have pretty much all of these on my wishlist, I hope I get some for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails