09 December 2010

NOTD Mistletoe Kisses

Nails of the Day
12/9/10
China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses over OPI - Jade Is The New Black




I finally found a use for my JITNB! Man, I hate that color on my nails! Don't get me wrong, it is one GORGEOUS green... it just doesn't look good on me. 
So I did 2 coats of JITNB and 1 coat of Mistletoe Kisses. This is the EPITOME of Christmas green glitters! Even more so than Emerald Sparkle! I know I say this in almost every blog post, but this is my favorite polish EVER. I can't stop looking at my nails and I hear jingle bells in my head whenever they sparkle.
Wear has been really good on this manicure. Granted, I haven't really DONE ANYTHING in the last couple days. No shrinkage. No corner peelies. Nomajor dings or chips. IT IS FATE!
<3 

1 comment:

  1. Nice combination! I have both of these so may just have to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails