25 January 2011

Day 4 and 5

...of my Salon Effects mani!

Day 4:



Most pictures are of my right hand because my middle finger on the left hand some how got a gnarley paper cut right above my cuticle. It still hurts!
Click to make them a little bit bigger if you'd like.

Day 5:
 Seeeee it?! :(



Lots o' chips between Monday and this afternoon. 2 days of concerts and then 2 shifts in a restaurant will do that to a mani no matter what you wear! I also broke my right pinky nail on Sunday and had to chop it off. Mani still looks decent though!

I've also gotten A TON of comments and compliments on my nails at work! It kind of took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting people to notice since I think they've all gotten used to my crazy polish colors.

So far I'm still really impressed. I'm kind of dreading leaving it on my nails for another 2 days though. My nails are in dire need of a nice filing!

2 comments:

  1. Aw mine didn't even last 3 hours:{
    This looks so pretty though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Hazelle.

    The nail design is just awesome. I don't know if I just love nail art, but I find the color amazing and the picture just lovely. =)

    We, on our site, NaildeRoyale.com, has the passion of promoting beauty and sharing the essence of having high quality products especially nail products and nail art. It will be a great honor if you will consider adding our link to your website.

    Here’s our site’s link:
    http://www.nailderoyale.com/

    Please let me know if considering our link interests you. I’d be glad to mail you couple nail art products from our website.

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails