I haven't really been paying attention to who's been following me on here and today it caught my eye. 27 of you and following me through GFC! I'm kind of overwhelmed! I never suspected to see any one want to keep tabs on my progress through the nail polish blog world.
Needless to say, I love each and every one of you... even if there are ones out there who don't follow through GFC. I love you too!
I've been collecting some polishes to give away so spread the word and I may have something planned by the end of the month!
Sally Hansen Salon Effects have been holding strong! Last night was tons of fun and they saw their fair share of roughness. I don't think regular polish could have lasted through all that!


You deserve even more followers, bb! I'll have to link drop you in my next post. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are super cute and you deserve a million followers!!
ReplyDelete