21 January 2011

Salon Effects!

Nails of the Day
1/21/11
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Check It Out



These nail decals are amazing! Not all that difficult to apply but a little pain in the ass to get the decal on your nail straight. I think it took me about 40 minutes to apply all 10 which is a little less than the time it usually takes me to do a full manicure.

Now I'm ready for my Reel Big Fish, Aquabats, and Suburban Legends tonight and maybe even tomorrow night too!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Houndstooth is my favorite pattern for nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't like decals or the nail strips, but those are pretty cool. I can't justify the price enough to buy a set, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @attackedastoria Yeah, it'd be quite a bit of money to regularly use them, but I'd definitely grab a pack for a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails